Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Night Walk




One of our family favorites is to go on a walk around our neighborhood in the evening. We did this on Monday night. It is getting chilly (not cold) so we know that our walking days are numbered! It makes me sad. During the summer our whole neighborhood comes alive. On our walks we see friends and neighbors that go into hiding when the weather cools off! Eric thought the girls looked so cute, he went back into the house to grab the camera. I think this was a first! It was a fun walk not a lot of people out but it was still a good time.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

They do look really cute! and we love night walks as well...except at night here it is still high 70's...I am welcoming cooler weather.

Kat said...

So fun. Eric actually grabbed the camera? If you haven't noticed, no one in my family is picture happy... so sad!
You can come down here... the weather is getting cooler, (90/70's) and it's actually bearable to be outside!!

Bill Page said...

Your girls are beautiful. I feel the same way about summers. We just bought cruiser bikes and we ride with the kids everywhere. Down to starbucks the marina every where. Makes me sad to think that is coming to an end soon!!!

Danielle said...

Eric was right for once...hehe. They do look super cute. I love Olivia's outfit and hat. It must be the new brenna collection from the gap...gotta love it. It looks so soft and cuddly and makes me want one but I think I would look rather dumb in a striped one piece outfit. I maybe could do the beanie since I have long hair now.

Leyla... said...

The girls look so cute all bundled up! If your looking for an endless summer - come on down to Texas - it's still hotter than ... here! I can't wait for winter!

Natalie Jo said...

This outfit is so snuggly. I love it. And Danielle you would look great in anything! Ley- I will be in Texas anytime you want me! Kat- Your family loves the camera, they just hate to exert any more effort than necessary!