Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Ballet the Monkey


We have a new member of our family. I think anyone who knows Savannah knows Duck. He was and is a dear part of our family. (We even have a spare duck!) Well, We have just added to our unique family with a sock monkey named Ballet. Savannah found her at Lazy Daisy and just had to have her. She had to have two but I said only one! When I asked her what she was going to name her, she simply said "Ballet". Duh, Mom! Ballet was with us all through our time in St George. She had her own place to sit and dine with us. She even tasted the cinnamon spread from Pizza Factory. We are not sure if Ballet will replace Duck or Baby (her Bitty Baby) but We are sure that Ballet is here to stay! Yeah, I know real creativity on the names!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

she is good at naming! love the monkey! Jamison is just as creative (monkey-monk)

Kat said...

Stinkin cute. Way to put your foot down you ol softie... only one monkey? haha ;) hope you're having a good night. ps- I followed up on your VM... should I be interested in what you told me? i looked but didn't really identify... ya follow?

Danielle said...

LP is jealous of ballet.

Kat said...

Oh.... I get it now. :) Thanks for the hint, it was fun to check out

Natalie Jo said...

tell lp his bday is coming soon! maybe he will get a ballet of his own!