Monday, October 15, 2007

Oktoberfest at Porcupine Grill


So I don't know how many people know that Jacque is a server at Porcupine Grill. Well she is and October at Porcupine means it is Oktoberfest! Jacque gets to wear a cute outfit and serve a special menu (I have heard that you should stick the normal menu though!). Today we decided it was time to see Jacque and her cute outfit in action, but since we all have lots of kids and well not a lot of fun for lunch with the girls, we got take out. The salad was yummy and seeing Jacque in her outfit was fun!

4 comments:

Ann Marie said...

I love seeing this picture of JZ - thanks - I miss that girl!!! I cannot actually believe she would wear that outfit!!! :-) Cute!!!

Bill Page said...

I love it!!!!! Tell Jacq hi!!!

Nicole said...

Thanks for posting the pic of this! She tried to describe it to me...the picture is much better. Wish I could have one of those salads as well!

J Z said...

Hey thanks to both of my sisters who posted these really cute pictures of me in my most favorite outfit. I really love having worn this dress for about 15 shifts so far. I only have a few more to go...some of them are even doubles.