Monday, October 8, 2007

old pictures

I have been going through old photos and sorting in a lame attempt to scrapbook my life! (Or at least start on savannah's) So many of you may be getting a few copies of my pictures. Remember the day when you got doubles, yeah well I don't need them so expect a delivery of pictures! Here are some funny ones from 2000! I hope they bring back memories to all of you!


Katherine & Dave making slime with borax. Cute, huh?!? He is 12, I think she was 17.

This Monica Dalton Steadman. This was taken at a Young Women's Activity. She is now my hair stylist. She is in the yellow.




Nicole at another hard day at work or planning her wedding. (or playing solitare!) Check out the short shorts!



Danielle eating a popsicle. I also found a picture of McBrent. I think I chose wisely not to post that!



Me with my long hair, this is what my natural color is. Love the white nylons! Am I hot or what?

3 comments:

Leyla... said...

You're HOT for sure!

Danielle said...

Is Nicole wearing shorts in that pict? Plus could you get a picture that makes me look like I am 200 lbs...not sure why you would do that to me?

PS Don't send me that photo or you might get eggs on your doorstep.

Kat said...

Can't believe you have been around that long ;) Crazy how time goes by huh? We have known each other for what 8 years now? I remember that night very clearly.. making slime with Dave. I still have the "recipe" written on a piece of construction paper in a bottle in my closet. Weird huh? Thought it would come in handy someday, you know- cheap date? jk