Friday, October 5, 2007

pin numbers

So today was a wierd thinking day for me. I got savannah a happy meal and the change was the pin number of a person I knew in college. This person always let you know his pin number and it brought back so many funny memories about pin numbers. (for those of you who never were part of a sorority, a pin number is the order in which you joined and were initiated into that particular sorority or fraternity). My pin number is 1513, I think. Funny how this number meant to much to me back then. The older you got in the sorority you could call "pin" on someone and be the older wiser person. I got to be really old by my 5th year! You would use this number to line up for chapter meeting. I was by Mindy Tuckett. I think Brandi Wentz was by me too. Not sure. Until I was president this meant a lot. Then I just was the head of the line. I think even as secretary I got to be up front. Anyway, it is funny how your change from mcdonald's can bring up so many funny memories!

No comments: