Monday, October 1, 2007

Snow on Saturday!


The first snow has come to Sandy. It wasn't a lot and it wasn't really cold but it snowed! The girls and I were at my mom's house and as we were leaving snow started falling. (It was already kind of snowing / raining when we got there and Savannah and my mom were debating whether it was snowing or raining.) As we drove home Savannah was just amazed at the snow. I guess the first snowfall of the season always amazes children. When we got home she ran out the front door and just held her hand out to feel the snow. It was so sweet. Once back inside she ran from the front of the house to the back and declared that it was snowing in the backyard as well! She ran back and forth for about 15 minutes! It was so cute!
**On a side note, I was talking to Nicole on the phone and she was saying how it was 80 degrees in Richmond! Crazy!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

the first snow wa always so exciting as a kid. cute pic of savy!

Danielle said...

did you go and get a hot cocoa like they do on GG? Any snow dancing? LP tried to catch it in his mouth and said it tasted good.

Kat said...

Ya, and 95 here... this is the time of year where I start being grateful I live in phoenix... ;)Too early for snow!! My mom was so sad it froze cause she lost some of her vegi's!

Leyla... said...

I love that Savannah checked the backyard too! Such a cute story!