Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Taco Tuesday

It took me 7 1/2 years of marriage to realize that Eric loves tacos. No, I mean LOVES tacos. His whole family does. I would hardly ever make tacos. I like tacos but I am not in love with tacos. So a few weeks ago I began Taco Tuesday. Every Tuesday night we have tacos. Eric loves it! I repeat, LOVES it. He knows what he i having and is excited about it! So if it is Tuesday and you are hungry stop by. We are having tacos and there is always plenty to share!

6 comments:

Leyla... said...

I'll be over on a Tuesday! Can I have some of your homemade salsa with it? :-)

Natalie Jo said...

of course. let me know ahead of time if you want anything else to go with it. you crack me up!

Danielle said...

i love taco tuesday...i like to invite myself over.

Kat said...

7:30 too late? I get in on the 6th around that time. By the time I get my stuff I prob wouldn't be there til 830 or so... :/ bummer.
Sounds like a fun tradition to have. Hey, at least you figured it out at 7 yrs and not 20 right?
I love tacos too, Scott is not a big fan, unless it comes from chipotle, del taco or taco time. Sad for me huh? I eat so many dang leftovers by myself its not funny.

Yay for Taco Tuesday. I think it's cute that he loves it!

Natalie Jo said...

i will make extra just for you that night! Come by! We would love to have you!!

Eric said...

Heck no, don't stop by. There is simply not enough for more than one Jorgensen at a time and since I am there every time....