Friday, October 5, 2007

get ready for trouble!

olivia is standing! Well, not quite totally. But she is almost there. Tonight she was by the green lego box and was holding onto it for few minutes. Then she did it. She let go. She stood there for about 3 seconds and then she fell. I didn't know whether to be happy or sad or scared. I kind of feel like once she starts to stand it is all downhill from there. With her already crawling like a mad woman, it is just going to get harder from here! Pray for me! I will need it to keep up with her!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Crazy!!! I can't believe. And neither can Jamison...when I told him ...he said "I bet she isn't doing it all the way yet". what a punk.

Jen M said...

hello natalie how are you? i'm jen 28, a stay at home mom of 2 kids. i'm also lds. nice to meet you!!

Kat said...

Watch out.. Can't wait to see it! She'll prob be running around my Christmas!