Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Halloween Party at Dance


Here are some pictures of Savannah at her Halloween party for dance. They all wore costumes and had so much fun. It was today since the studio will be closed next week for UEA. Savannah is a U of U cheerleader. The funny thing is that for weeks she has been saying that she is going to be a "punkin" but today she wouldn't put on the costume. Her teacher was even surprised that she wasn't a punkin, that is how much she has been saying it. Tomorrow is her party at school. Let's see if she is a "punkin" then.

I couldn't really get Savannah to smile. She was eating a tootsie roll. So take note and take the pictures before they get the candy open.
Back Row: Jamie (teacher), Sophie
Front Row: Ellie Ware, Ricki, Brianna, Savannah and Lexi.

3 comments:

Kris said...

I can't believe you know everyone in the class's name........

Nicole said...

so cute....love her costume and lexi's. what cute girls!

Natalie Jo said...

yeah, i know the names of the kids. it is just the moms I am still learning even though I talk to Sophie's mom the most I cannot remember her first name. I do know her last name though.