Wednesday, October 3, 2007

One for the Record Books!

Okay, those who have been in my room know that there is usually ton of stuff on my dresser. Not so right now! I have successfully cleaned it up! I have organized my jewelery so it is not out on display in a big pile, put away various papers that always seem to pile up, and thrown away that stuff of little or no value to me or anyone else. I was quite proud of my accomplishment (courtesy of a long nap by Olivia). Eric asked when I was going to tackle the rest of the room. Hold your horses, buddy! We have only been in our room for two years now!! (And I am in the midst of bins of clothes for both girls and the rotation of seasons!) So here is the picture to prove it!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

wow you have been busy...way to go. It looks great. I don't think I have ever seen the top of your dresser.

Nicole said...

I am with Danielle...it does look good.,....