Friday, October 19, 2007

Flashback Friday






Okay, I am stealing this idea from danielle. I hope she doesn't mind. These pictures are from last year when Savannah and I went to virginia to have a nice visit with the becks! We had a great time! It is fun to see how much savannah has changed in the last year. when i am holding the pumpkins at the pumpkin patch you have to take 3 steps. yes only 3! but mind you I am around 17 weeks pregnant and this was no easy task. in fact, i am not sure why i got to be the one to hold the pumpkins and not nicole. i love the picture of jamison pulling savannah. so cute! this was a great day and i wish i knew of a place like this one around here. the donuts were yummy too!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I have wondered why it worked out that way as well...maybe it was too much of a pain to move Gavin. Funny that you posted pics of this...I am going to post some when I post my new ones. Love the pumpkin patch (the real kind) and I am going to miss it when we are gone.

Danielle said...

glad you caught on to FF. Yeah! I love the pictures esp with you and all the pumpkins and prego...hehe.