Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Behind the Couch!


There is a space between our couch and the that all kids find and play in or use as a tunnel. The kids love this space. They chase each other, hide treasures, dump stuff, put pillows and blankets for coziness. We have even had a babysitter get stuck behind there playing with savannah. Well, Olivia is now in that group of kids. I was getting something from the kitchen and heard her making happy sounds and wasn't at all worried about her. I found her on the "exit" of the tunnel. She had managed to go through the entire space and was happy (and she seemed a little proud of her accomplishment) to have made it out alive. Eric and I were amazed that she wasn't scared and was so darn cute! Way to go Livvy!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

so cute! I called her baby natalie to trevor the other night...he totally agreed!

Danielle said...

glad to know she likes the tunnel too along with everyone else.

Leyla... said...

I totally agree with Nicole - Olivia is your mini-me! She's adorable!!!